Airport Delivery Team Member,
Dublin Airport, Dublin
Dublin Airport offers a wide and diverse range of services to both our Airline partners, Ground Handling agents and additional internal and external service areas. Operating in a busy Airport environment the Airport Delivery Team members are essential in delivering a world class passenger experience for our customers.
Reporting to a Service Delivery Team Lead, the primary focus of the Airport Delivery Team Member will be to ensure the safe, reliable, and positive passenger experience across the full airport journey. The Airport Delivery Team Member will manage and ensure appropriate Dublin Airport facilities are available, that all airport functions are operating to a high level and will provide passengers with the appropriate information and assistance whilst adhering to Airport standards.
Team Members will embrace the role as ‘the face of Dublin Airport’ conveying a professional, helpful, friendly attitude and service to all Dublin Airport users. Team Members will rotate between duties as required on a roster basis and will operate crossterminal, ramp and campus wide. Tasks are allocated based on demand, and team members will be required to be agile and move from areas/ tasks, as directed by on shift supervision. Supporting the wider operation will at times be necessary in order to carry out any changes in the plan that arise during the shift.
These roles are shift based roles and will provide 24/7 coverage throughout the airport. Hourly rate for the role is €14.67.
- Strong focus on meeting customer and stakeholder needs with concern beyond own area and for quality end-to-end passenger experience, ensuring safety and comfort is of the highest concern.
- Provide a visible and proactive presence to enhance passenger experience at Dublin Airport across all passenger facing functions including, but not limited to the oversight of car parks, check in, departures, immigration, egates, USCBP, transfers, bussing, south gates and taxi ranks.
- Proactively manage, in a safe and efficient manner, the movement of pedestrians and trolleys on kerbs, forecourts and within terminal buildings
- Trolley management by keeping floor areas free of passenger trolleys and replenishing trolley bays within areas
- Assist with any way finding, queue management or security sweeps as required by the operation throughout the area.
- Escalate any security screening issues that arise to the Airport police or Service Delivery Lead as appropriate
- Provide support to Security in central search for the purpose of Passenger Preparation and tray loading.
- Utilising all Dublin Airport information systems e.g., DublinAirport.com, flight information, airport services information and ground transport information to deliver an excellent and consistent product.
- Proactively identifying and responding to customer needs and requests for service e.g. airlines, handling agents, state agencies, passengers.
- Deliver high quality performance to achieve set KPIs, targets and specified quality standards and processes (e.g., SQMs and other relevant targets). All available and new technology will be utilised to enhance and track airport performance.
- Actively engage with the Company’s performance management system / feedback discussions regarding individual performance.
- Identify and deliver improvement initiatives and other potential process improvements.
- Ensure emergency response procedures are implemented in the event of an airport emergency or unplanned event (e.g., mass cancellation plan; adverse weather events; security alerts, fire safety marshalling etc).
- Ensure business continuity plans are implemented as directed by Service Delivery Team Lead and
- Ensure compliance with safety systems and methods of work by monitoring general compliance with fire, health and safety requirements, ensuring any issues are immediately reported and addressed.
- Respond to passenger trips, slips, falls, cuts etc. complete accident reports and health and safety reports as required.
- Actively liaise with the Service Delivery Team Leads and APOC to ensure the smooth running of Dublin Airport by monitoring general operations and ensuring any operational issues/faults are immediately dealt with and reported.
- Deal effectively with lost property left in the terminal, in accordance with policy.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from the Service Delivery Team Leads to support delivery and performance within own and other DAP departments as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous front-line experience with a strong customer service focus and ability to deal on a professional basis with people at every level.
- Strong customer orientation & ability to make customer centric decisions.
- Flexibility to carrying out duties beyond assigned tasks in response to customer/stakeholder/operational needs as they arise.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Confidence to promote innovative solutions.
- Strong team-working skills.
- Seeks ownership, responsibility and displays initiative.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A second language would be a distinct advantage.
- C skills (intermediate level) – desirable.
- Committed to daa values.
- Driving Licence desirable